"We’re sisters AND best friends," said the girl in the yellow frock. Her sister turned to her and gravely replied, "Speak for yourself." The girl’s face fell, till her sister exclaimed, "Just kidding!"
The girl’s relief made for a rather lovely photograph.
The One With the Friends Thanksgiving Episodes
- 1x09 - The One Where Underdog Gets Away
- 3x09 - The One With the Football
- 4x08 - The One With Chandler In a Box
- 5x08 - The One With the Thanksgiving Flashbacks
- 6x09 - The One Where Ross Got High
- 7x08 - The One Where Chandler Doesn’t Like Dogs
- 8x09 - The One With the Rumor
- 9x08 - The One With Rachel’s Other Sister
- 10x08 - The One With the Late Thanksgiving
Chandler: I’d like to propose a toast. I know this isn’t the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you planned, but for me, this has been really great, you know, I think because it didn’t involve divorce or projectile vomiting. Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you’d gone to Vail, and if you guys’d been with your family, if you didn’t have syphilis and stuff, we wouldn’t be all together, you know? So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked.
Ross: And hey, here’s to a lousy Christmas.
Rachel: And a crappy New Year.